Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Picture of Perfection

This evening I was thinking about the direction I want to take this blog site. In the beginning I stated that I would make this site where you could come to get all things fly. So from now I'm dedicating this site to just that! From this day forward I plan to turn this site into a one stop shop! This site will true perspective of Noweezy's world. You'll get my day to day opinions on what's fly in the music, fashion, film and beauty industry. So welcome back and ride with your girl the rest of the way!

1 comment:

Lorenz Moore said...

admenta 10 mgis used to treat the symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. Memantine is in a class of medications called NMDA receptor antagonists. Memantine could help improve memory, attention, and language. It helps balance glutamate, a brain chemical involved in memory and learning. It works by decreasing abnormal activity in the brain.