Monday, February 23, 2009

Best Dress for Oscar Night


So yesterday the 81st Annual Academy Awards went down at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood.
I sooo wish I was there ( maybe next year LOL). All the hottest stars were in attendance. I do love the actual award ceremony, which had taken a whole new approach and it was very refreshing. It was almost snore-proof LOL To me,what's more fun to blog about is....the fashion! So I totally anticipate watching Fashion Police at 10/9 central on E! they had the ntire red carpet covered from top to bottom. Off memory I do know that I loved Heidi Klums dress and she was best dressed to me. She looked really pretty and regal to me. I think that she's gonna get slammed tonight though. From what I saw on E! News today they didn't really like it. Whatever, she looked beautiful!!! They were even trying to go in on her hair! WTF It rocked...tune in tonight and leave a comment to say who your favs were!!!! Love, NB xox



1 comment:

Lorenz Moore said...

Osteofos 35mg Tabletis best taken without food. Osteofos 35 Tablet is used to treat or forestall the weakening of the bones brought about by menopause or the used of steroids. Utilizing this medication can lessen your danger of breaking bones. Osteofos 35 Tablet is just important for a program of treatment that may likewise include changes to your eating routine and taking calcium and nutrient enhancements.