Monday, February 25, 2008

A New Day

What's up? Hope everybody had a great weekend. As for me I spent my time with family and friends. On Sat. I attended the homegoing memorial for my girl Shenera. I will post a images of the obituary and repass one day this week. It was very emotional for everybody to say goodbye. On a lighter note I also chilled with my little brother. We went shopping, had lunch and just laughed and joked ...good times..I will post a pic of him...he's growing into the cutest young man.
I'll be back real soon with some fly girl fire..... NB xoxo

1 comment:

nitazoxanide 200 mg said...

Zenegra 100 mg loosens up the smooth muscles present in the mass of blood vessels and helps in expanding the flow of blood to the penis. It functions admirably when the basic reason for erectile dysfunction is physical, mental, or both. If the fundamental reason for erectile dysfunction is mental, It might work, in light of the seriousness of the condition.